400KW Forging Furnace Induction Heating Equipment over diameter
80mm Steel/copper Bar Heating
|Model||GYM-400 (Three phase)|
|Work power||340V-430V(50Hz, 60Hz)|
|Maximum input current||600A|
|The flow rate of cooling water||0.08-0.16Mpa 35L/Min|
|Water temperature protection point||50C|
|Product size||Main : 1665 X 1100 X 1200MM|
|Transformer : 1560x500x850 mm|
|Net weight||Main : 340kg|
|Transformer : 190 kg|
Features of medium frequency induction heating machine: the
equipment includes medium frequency induction heating machine,
induction coil, feeding machine, infrared temperature detector and
some other parts.
Max output power: 400KW
Heating capability for common materials:recommending for diameter
80mm or more big steel/copper bar heating
Max output power
Heating capability for common materials
Recommending for diameter 15-30mm steel bar heating
Recommending for diameter 15-50mm steel bar heating
Recommending for diameter 15-80mm steel bar heating
Recommending for bigger than 80mm steel bar heating
1. Wide frequency range: 1KHZ-20KHZ, according the diameter of work
piece to choose suitable frequency
2. When heating a whole piece of material, the length of induction
coil can be made from 500mm-1m, when heating multiple pieces,
better penetrating results can be guaranteed
3. It adopts continuously heating process when the temperature of
work piece reach 1100℃
4. When heating bronze, aluminum and other nonferrous metal, by
suitable design of induction coil and capacitance, the actual
output power of machine can be above 85% efficiency than
5. Compare with controllable silicon frequency machine, our
equipment is of small size, easy maintenances, and can save power
by approximately 15-20%
Frequency conversion electromagnetic induction heating or induction
heating for short is a method for heating metal materials by
converting power frequency power supply into that of specific range
based on the principle of electromagnetic induction. It is mainly
applicable to the metal hot working, heat treatment, welding and
melting. This type of heating technique is also applicable to
packing industry (such as sealing of aluminum foil used in medicine
and food industry), semiconductor material (such as extruded
monocrystalline silicon and heated affixing metal parts for auto
Basic components of induction heating system include induction
coil, AC power source and work pieces. Induction coil can be
fabricated into different shapes as per different heated objects.
The coil is connected with the power source providing alternating
current for coil. The alternating current possessed by the coil can
create a alternating magnetic field passing through the work pieces
to produce eddy flow as required by heating.
Advantages of Induction Heating Equipment
1. Fast heating: the minimum rate of heating is less than 1 second (rate of
heating is available for adjustment and control).
2. Wide coverage of heating: it can be used to heat various metal parts (replace removable
induction coil as per different operating switches).
3. Easy installation: it can be used once it is connected with power source, induction
coil as well as water supply pipe and rising pipe; it is small in
size and light in weight.
4. Easy operation: you can learn to operate it within several minutes.
5. Fast start-up: it can be started to perform heating operation on condition that
water and power supply is available.
6. Low power consumption: As compared with conventional vacuum tube high frequency
equipments, it can save the power by approximately 70%. The smaller
the size of the work piece is, the lower power consumption would
7. High effectiveness: it has such features as uniform heating (it is applicable to
adjust the spacing of the induction coil to ensure the appropriate
temperature as required by each part of work piece), fast warming
and limited oxic horizon, and can guard against any waste after
8. Comprehensive protection: it has such functions as overpressure, over-current, overheat and
water shortage alarm indications as well as automatic control and
9. Controllable temperature: it is applicable to control the temperature for heating work
pieces as per the preset heating time, and thereby control the
heating temperature at a certain technical point.
10. Comprehensive full load design: it can work continuously for 24 hours.
11. Small size and light weight: it has a weight of only several dozens of kilograms, of which,
the limited floor space can effectively save the workshop space.
12. Elimination of high voltage: it requires no step-up transformer which may produce
approximately ten thousand voltage, and thus can ensure the maximum